Resources for Military Families
365体育平台Spokane Public Schools supports the . The compact addresses key educational transition issues encountered by military families including enrollment, placement, attendance, eligibility and graduation.
To help expedite the enrollment process, it is best to have in hand your student's most recent report card and/or transcript and immunization record. Please also have your child's brith certificate if you are enrolling a kindergartener or first grader.
- Find which school your student will attend.
- Register to attend your neighborhood school.
- Explore SPS schools. We offer many school options so that families have the freedom to choose the school that is right for their child.
- Apply to attend an option school or program.
- Apply for free or reduced-price meals
- Add money to student meal accounts
- Check breakfast and lunch menus