Superintendent's Work Group: A School-Community Partnership for Equity for All
The Superintendent's Work Group and subcommittees on Restorative Practices oversee the collection and review of student behavior related data, as well as monitor the implementation of interventions and trainings designed to support student behavior.
The committee members represent community groups throughout Spokane, in addition to district representatives such as:
- Student Services Director/Coordinators
- K-12 Counseling Director/Coordinators
- Special Education Director
- School Executive Directors
- Associate Superintendents
- Building Administrators
- Classified Employees
The Superintendent's Work Group and subcommittees will meet quarterly during the 2019-20 school year at various locations. The public is invited to attend these meetings:
- Sept. 24, 2019, from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at MLK/East Central Community Center
- Dec. 3, 2019, from 6-8 p.m. at West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt Street
- Feb. 25, 2020, from 3:3-5:30 p.m. at Northeast Community Center tentative
- May 26, 2020, from 6-8 p.m. at Spokane Community College tentative
Subcommittees coordinate meeting times outside of the schedule listed above. Interested in participating on a subcommittee? Please contact Rochelle Miller at 509.354.7268 or RochelleM@matagi-nagasa.com.