Community Resources & How to Help
If you are not365体育平台 already a Spokane Public Schools volunteer (and not a current SPS staff member), please:
- download the application materials, then
- scan your completed form along with a copy of your current driver's license, and
- email them to Trish Gray at email@example.com.
365体育平台Once you fill out the survey, we will contact you as opportunities arise and will be send periodic email updates. Questions? Please call the Office of Family and Community Engagement at 509-354-7882.
365体育平台Find other volunteer opportunities in our community at .
365体育平台How to make a financial donation to Spokane Public Schools’ Emergency Relief fund:
If you'd like to donate to a specific school, please make a notation on your donation. You can also contact the school's building administrator to assist you with this process.
365体育平台You can also make a donation to one of our community service providers:
If you need help
Our community has many resources available to help in a variety of ways:
- Spokane County resource guide
- Fig Tree resource directory and
- Food assistance information from Second Harvest
- Childcare referral center
- Stores with special shopping hours for those sensitive to COVID-19
365体育平台⇒ Free rides! Beginning March 26, STA will not collect fares for its services until further notice.